The REGTECH100 is an annual list of 100 of the world’s most innovative RegTech companies selected by a panel of industry experts and analysts. These are companies every financial institution should know when they develop their RegTech and digital transformation strategies.
A range of factors was considered by the Advisory Board and RegTech Analyst team to make the final selection:
- Industry significance of the problem being solved
- Growth, in terms of capital raised, revenue, customer traction
- Innovation of technology solution offered
- Potential cost savings, efficiency improvement, impact on the value chain and/or revenue enhancements generated for clients
- How important is it for financial institutions to know about the company?
SignD was selected for its highly flexible end-to-end solutions for digital onboarding and KYC which can be used wherever regulations require the provision of official proof of identity.